We have an interesting reception planned for ISCA'19 on Sunday, June 23rd. Please bring your ticket. Note that you need to wear socks if you want to bowl.
Lucky Strike , 50 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003.
- Exit the Turing Lecture (Symphony Hall) to the left (towards 2nd St.).
- Turn left after leaving the building and walk to the end of the block (Washington St.).
- Turn right and walk 2 blocks to Central Ave.
- Cross both Washington and Central Ave and walk south on Central Ave for about half a block Enter the plaza on your right.
- Lucky Strike is upstairs on the far side of the plaza above the CVS/pharmacy. Stairs and elevators can be found on the left hand side of the plaza.
7 pm – 9 pm. It’s possible to stay after 9 pm, but you’re on your own for food/drinks/games at that point. Also, children are not allowed after 9 pm.
Bowling, Pool Tables, Games, Food and Drinks.
- Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Flatbread (Vegetarian, Vegan. Flatbread served on side to accommodate gluten-free)
- Classic Cheesburger Sliders
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegetarian. Mozarella and croutons served on the side to accommodate vegan and gluten-free)
- Mixed Seasonal Vegetables (Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free)
- Wild Rice Pilaf (Vegetarian)
- Grilled Salmon (Gluten-free)
- Stuffed Portobellos (Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free)
NOTE: no nuts or alcohol are in any dish.
Beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages.