We have an excursion planned for ISCA'19 on Tuesday, June 25th. Please do not forget to bring your two red drink tickets.
Musical Instrument Museum , 4725 E. Mayo Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85050.
- Buses will be departing from the North Building 3rd Street South Pull-in.
- It is the pull-in south of the main doors to 3rd street, between Symphony Hall (where the Turing lecture is) and the main conference building (where the main sessions are).
- Please check out the location marked in the map.
- Some pictures of the pickup location are here and here.
Note that large bags (e.g. backpacks) are not permitted inside the MIM, there will be no storage for bags at the MIM, and outside water (and other fluid) bottles are strictly forbidden inside the MIM.
- Pistachio Crusted Fossil Creek Goat Cheese with Local Honey & Fig Balsamic (vegetarian)
- Sea of Cortez Scallop Escabeche on Olive Oil Crisp, Cilantro & Lime (without gluten)
- Faro Salad with Avocado and Pickled Jalapeno on Sweet Potato Chip (vegan)
- Beef Taquitos & Vegetarian Black Bean Empanadas with Cilantro Lime Crema
- Artisan Cheese Display with Crackers, Bread and Dried Fruit (vegetarian, without gluten w/o bread/crackers)
- Seasonal Sliced Fresh Fruit Display (without gluten)
- Piri Piri Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce and Sweet Potato (without gluten)
- Vegetable Curry with Rice (without gluten, vegan)
- Falafel with Pita Bread Served with Tzatziki Sauce (vegetarian)
- Tequila Coffee BBQ Beef Machaca Sliders with Jalapeno Jack Cheese
- Seasonal assorted mini deserts – Flourless Chocolate Cake (without gluten)