Lotte Hotel Seoul, Korea’s 5 star best luxury hotel, is conveniently located in the heart of Seoul’s central business district near Myeongdong and features two hotels-Main Building and New Wing-boasting 1,120 guest rooms combined. Lotte Hotel Seoul is a perfect hotel of 5 star hotels in Seoul for your tourism providing luxurious accommodation options designed by 4 world`s leading design firms.
The Hotel features an indoor swimming pool, a health/fitness center, spa and sauna.
The ISCA group rate for the hotel includes:
- Superior Room: ₩190,000 per night
- Single or double occupancy
- Breakfast not included (can be added separately)
- Deluxe Room: ₩260,000/₩290,000 (single/double occupancy) per night
- Breakfast included
- All rooms include free high-speed Internet
- Access to fitness center, pool, etc.
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Check-in time is 3:00pm (15:00), Check-out time is 12:00pm
- Additional taxes/fees not included in prices above
THE DEADLINE FOR BOOKING AT THE GROUP RATE IS MAY 31, 2016.(Extended to be consistent with the early-registration deadline.)
WARNING: Do not get confused by the somewhat similar-sounding “Lotte World Hotel” (very far away) or “Lotte City Hotel” (about 20-25 minutes walking away). You want “Lotte Hotel Seoul” near City Hall and the Euljiro-1(il) ga subway station.
URL for hotel reservation
Please use the following link to make your hotel reservation.
If you have any issues with your reservations or booking, you can contact the Lotte Hotel reservations desk at:
- +82-2-759-7311~6 (8:30 AM ~ 7:30 PM/Mon-Fri, 9 AM ~ 6 PM/Sat-Sun – hours are listed in the local Korean timezone)
- email@example.com (24 hours)
There are many hotel options nearby to suit a range of budgets and hotel “Star” levels. Via Kayak: https://www.kayak.com/hotels/Seoul,South-Korea-c35982/2016-06-18/2016-06-22;map
Location & Transportation
On Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/dfiaXH2zvaS2
- Bus Line: 6701
- ₩16,000 one way (₩10,000 children 6-12)
- 1 hour 20 minutes to city center (subject to traffic)
- Bus departs every ~20-40 minutes (depending on time of day)
- Purchase tickets at the bus ticket counter at the airport
- Bus pick-up at bus doors 4A and 10B
- For return trip to the airport, bus picks up right outside the Lotte Hotel. No need to pre-purchase a ticket, as cash can be used to pay upon boarding the bus (for the return trip only).
- Take the Airport Express route in the direction of Seoul Station for seven stops
- Change trains at Hongik University Station
- Take Line 2 (Green Line) clockwise for six stops
- Get off at Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station; take Exit 8 from the station, which is directly connected to the basement level of the Lotte Hotel.
Taxi from Airport:
- Taxi stands available at the airport. Costs vary depending on traffic conditions, but will always be more expensive than the above options. Typical costs range from ₩60,000-₩100,000.
- Exit the airport through any gate between Gates 4 and 8 of the passenger terminal (arrival area), cross the street, and go to the taxi stands (4D-8C).
- You may be approached by drivers offering a taxi ride. We do not recommend going with these drivers; go to the official taxi stands.
If you want step-by-step instructions for any of the above (down to the operation of the ticket-purchasing machines), see: http://asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr/ena/GK/GK_EN_2_2_2_3.jsp