Call for Workshops and Tutorials
Workshop and Tutorial proposals are solicited for ISCA-35 in Beijing,
China. Workshops and Tutorials will be held June 21-22, 2008.
Beijing offers a dynamic environment with numerous universities,
research institutes, and companies, from which we expect very high
For workshops, please include in your proposal:
Please send workshop proposals to
Sally McKee (email@example.com),
Weiwu Hu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
Anthony Nguyen (email@example.com).
Please send tutorial proposals to
Fred Chong (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
David August (email@example.com).
Deadline for proposals is January 4, 2008.
For tutorials, include:
- title of the workshop
- organizers and their affiliations
- sample call for papers, including the workshop's main topics
- expected duration of the workshop; i.e., 1/2 day, full day, or 2 days
- if the workshop was previously held, the number of published papers
and attendees at the last workshop
- title of the tutorial
- organizers, presenters, their affiliations, and short bios
- abstract of the tutorial
- a list of topics to be covered and some of their related bibliography
- expected duration of the tutorial; i.e., 1/2 day, full day, or 2 days
- if the tutorial was previously held, the location (i.e., which conference),
date, and number of attendees at the last tutorial