Papers are solicited for the 31st Annual International Symposium on
Computer Architecture. Papers are being sought on all aspects of
computer architecture, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Processor architectures
- Memory hierarchy subsystems
- Multiprocessors and multicomputers
- Storage and interconnect subsystems
- Application-specific, reconfigurable, and embedded architectures
- Power-efficient architecture
- Dependable architectures
- Impact of technology on architecture
- Impact of application characteristics on architecture
- Architectures for emerging technologies and applications
- Performance/power evaluation and measurement of real systems
The DEADLINE for abstract submissions (300 - 600 words) is OCTOBER 31,
2003 at 11.59PM PST (US). FULL PAPERS are due on November 7, 2003 at
11.59PM PST (US). NO EXTENSION WILL BE GRANTED!!!
Please submit one electronic copy of your
paper (in PDF formatted for letter-size paper), not to exceed 6000
words. Excessively long papers or papers that can not be viewed using
Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 3.0 or higher) will be reviewed at the
discretion of the Program Chair and/or the reviewers. Please contact
the Program Chair (Per Stenström, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need
any help with the electronic submission procedure.
As always, papers will be judged on their scientific merit and
anticipated interest to conference attendees. It is understood that
papers in new areas are likely to contain less quantitative
evaluations and comparisons than those in more established
areas. Papers will be evaluated according to their novelty,
fundamental insights and potential for long-term contribution.
NOTIFICATION of acceptance/rejection will be given on FEBRUARY 17,
2004. FINAL VERSIONS of the accepted papers are due on MARCH 24, 2004.